Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Out and About, St. Petersburg, Florida, USA



I think I mentioned in an earlier blog post how folks here are really into Halloween.



This company seems to have been the major supplier for street paving, much of it in the Old Northeast neighborhood.



I can't imagine what caused the waviness on this street but, I like it.



A high-rise condo building in downtown with some fine outside wall art.



I enjoyed a lunch at a great indoor/outdoor/covered patio restaurant spot right down by the marina/waterfront/park area.



A couple of the vegan tapas plates - I thought I was in Spain with the wonderful Spanish background music they had playing on their sound system.



Umbrellas at sidewalk cafes/restaurants on the main promenade along the downtown waterfront.



A downtown avenue as it meets the waterfront. (A very rational road system - avenues run east/west, streets run north/south).



A view out over the bay, more afternoon storms building.



Another of St. Pete's unusual yard birds.



While Florida does have flamingos, these are actually Chilean.



Stunningly beautiful in any case no matter where they're from. Tourists like I am, perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment