Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Feet in the Sand, Sunset Beach, Florida, USA



Silhouette on the sands at Sunset Beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Sunset Beach is one of the many white sand beaches on the Gulf side in the greater St. Petersburg area.



I enjoy this cloudy-ish weather (in advance of a significant tropical weather storm event). I am not a sun-worshiper, (too easy to burn and too much skin cancer - I am one of those old men you see at the beach with long sleeves, very little skin showing, and wearing a big hat - (but I do not wear black knee socks with my shorts - not yet anyway - I have to save some fashion statement for my 70's and 80's).



Clearly, the Great Blue Heron walking in the background did not read and respect the property owner's signpost.



Yep, I think I could get used to this lifestyle in the greater St. Pete area - along with many other "snowbirds" from the northern tier of the United States and Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment