Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, October 24, 2019

A Trip to Warmth, St. Petersburg, Florida, USA



It's that time of the year - when the realization hits that another New England winter is coming soon - it will be my 23rd in the greater Boston area. I've gone back and forth over the years about whether to someday become a "snowbird" if my health and economic circumstances would permit such a thing. I've looked at many different areas of Florida from time to time but, always came back home uninspired. This time, I'll give St. Petersburg in the Tampa Bay area a look-see.



On the recommendation of my cousin who lives in the area, I stayed at this hotel in downtown St. Pete. Great choice - I will gladly stay there again if /when I go back. It's at the corner of 4th and 4th, walkable to almost anything and everything in the downtown area.



Though not that inspiring on the outside, the inside has a great feel from 1933 when it first opened as a hotel.



They offered a wonderful ambiance and extraordinary staff attitude and service. (This is part of the lobby, not my room).

I have many more posts from this trip. At the end, maybe I'll answer the question, "is this the area for me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment