Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Chinatown, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA



The hustle and bustle of the Chinatown neighborhood is always fun to wander about.



Street vendors sell fruits and vegetables for the local population.



A bustling street scene. I got honked at and yelled at for standing in the roadway for this picture. New Yorkers love to use their horns.



I couldn't figure out if the lanterns are always there or, if it was a special occasion.



Everyone I asked shook their head in that universal gesture, "I don't understand what you are asking."



I'm not sure what a "Pink Lady Cheese Tart" is - perhaps something was missed in the translation. Could be a good name for a band.



The mighty Manhattan Bridge crosses from Chinatown over the East River into Brooklyn carrying cars, buses, subway lines, pedestrians, bikes - all manner of dynamic commerce coming to and from. I did not walk across it but, maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment