Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, June 28, 2021

Email Notification Service is Ending

Thousands of folks across the world receive an email notification every time I publish a new blog post. That service will end sometime in July 2021 according to the owner of my blog platform, Blogger. They have not announced an exact date. After that happens, you will have to check in directly to the web site to see what's new from me. I recommend you bookmark it so you can access it quickly and easily: Joe's Retirement Blog and/or Live Theatre Photography.  I hope you have enjoyed my postings over these past ten years and will check in directly with me from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. I check your blog every day! I enjoy your beautiful photos and especially the accompanying commentary.
    Summit, New Jersey

    ReplyDelete