Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, June 11, 2021

Skyline Views, Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA



Early morning. It was a stormy day with intermittent showers. I found it interesting watching the changing skyline as the storm progressed so I captured a few images periodically over the course of the day. (The tallest building is the World Trade Center).



Late morning. Perhaps I over-manipulated this one in processing but, it was fun doing it. I was looking for an Armageddon and apocalyptic feel.


Early afternoon.


Late afternoon.


Early evening.



Nearing sunset.



And in the darkness, clearing skies.



The following morning began like this. It's supposed to be 90+ degrees F today. I'll miss the cool of the storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment