Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Sights, Charleston Area, South Carolina, USA



Some have asked what camera I use - here is a photo by Amy of my hands taking a picture of the Citadel bulldog.  (The camera is a very small Sony DSC-TX55 point and shoot).


Amy wanted to make an unusual portrait - so I stood on my head for her. I'm getting too old for this kind of stuff.

Dawn of another perfect day in Isle of Palms - there sure have been a lot of them.

A sailing school at the Charleston Harbor Marina in Mt. Pleasant.

Ravenel Bridge from the Patriot's Point entrance walkway.

We tried riding the bus one day from Isle of Palms into Mt. Pleasant.  It was comfy like an airport shuttle - we like comfy.

I saw this bumper sticker on the back of a South Carolina pick-up truck.........

Storm clouds at sunset frame St. Michael's Church in downtown Charleston.




1 comment:

  1. I love that G.R.I.T.S. bumper sticker.

    But I have doubts about your veracity regarding the "unusual portrait".

    ReplyDelete