Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Creative Accessory, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I carried a photographic prop with me for this walk. Doing so can be helpful to stimulate creativity. For this image, Star Wars character C3PO is either falling through the air, sliding down a rock, or sitting still on a rock - it isn't clear which because the illusion that depth of field creates.



I have photographed this house dozens of times but, looking closely there is always something new to see. Architectural details blend angles and planes and surfaces and shapes - and then I added a texture overlay in post-processing to change the sky and overall tint of the image.



I love this detail within the picture - the reflections in the glass of bare tree branches.



There is always something new to be found - even when there isn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment