Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, February 15, 2016

After the Storm - Neighborhood Home Renovation Project, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA




Between rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, blizzard conditions, and driving wind, the past week has seen a slowdown in the construction progress.



Here is the other side view of the original house. I have always liked the wraparound porch; it reminds me of my grandmother's home in rural North Carolina.



The dramatic bluff-top location after a snow fall.



View from the beach just before the snowstorm.

This is my last post about this project until late April. I expect by then the construction work will be done or nearly so.  I extend my thanks to the owner and builders for permitting me to be underfoot to record the fascinating progress during this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment