Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Speed or Grace? Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

New England is pretty enough to take your breath away sometimes.  Going up and down these steps will take your breath away, too.  It is so nice today - perfect really - I stretched my walk into a total 13,000+ steps.

Standing at my favorite bench beholding the grandness of the ocean is empowering and humbling at the same time. It's a spectacular world in which we live. Low tide in the arc of the bay.

The beach near Manomet Bluff. Stage Point in the distance. (Panorama - click to view in full width).

Speed or Grace? - life choices - above on the left, do I pick power, control, noise, and fossil fuel, or, on the right above, do I choose art, music, poetry, romance, and wind on the sail?  I think my bias is a bit too obvious.
 Wild roses adorn this path to the beach, characteristically New England beautiful.

A spring day at the beach.

Time for the end of the rhody blooms for this year.

A typical Manomet street as spring blends into summer.

After I arrived home, as darkness fell, these two flew in for a night roost. (Poor quality image but you get the idea). I think they were Great Egrets but, it was almost dark and my bird identification skills are lacking even in the daytime.

(Note: all images made with cellphone).


2 comments: