Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sandwich Boardwalk, Sandwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA

This is the beautiful beach that awaits if you walk out the Sandwich boardwalk. Although this time,  the not-so-distant rainstorm caught me before I could make it back to the car. (There is a closer parking lot that doesn't involve the boardwalk but I didn't park there).

With the exception of the area over the deeper water, the walkway does not have any side rails. I like that. I am pleasantly surprised in this day and age that the town didn't feel the need to build the rails to "protect" the people from themselves.

A native  fisherman.

I liked the repeating patterns of the boardwalk support structure.

Ditto at the other end.

So,  did some person go home with the other "pair?" Why?  I'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment