Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Nature creates its own beauty......

......but sometimes humans can help by arranging things just so...........this property for example. These owners spent many years shaping and nurturing and it shows as summer color explodes for its final few weeks.

Beauty is where I find it - but often I have to slow down and look for it - it doesn't always stand out in an obvious way.  Amidst the hurried pace of life, I've driven or walked by many places but not always really seen what I saw. That's one of the benefits of carrying a camera - it focuses me on seeing with a more critical vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment