Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, September 21, 2012

Bumper Stickers

I like bumper stickers - not on MY car but - I like reading them on other's cars. Some strike such a chord of resonance with my own thoughts. This one for example - as a retiree, I enjoy wandering but am almost never lost - with or without a GPS.

This one I find generally offensive but, truth be told, I have earned the title myself on occasion.  See this Urban Dictionary link for a fuller understanding of the meaning.

This one I always find painfully ironic since, from my perspective, much of the strife humankind has experienced for thousands of years is due to the various religions wreaking havoc on others who don't share their particular beliefs.


No comments:

Post a Comment