Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, August 15, 2014

Snails on Parade, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

I have never been fond of snails nor their close friends without the shell, slugs. Not-adventurous eater that I am, I have never, nor do I ever, intend to eat one, even if I wasn't vegan. As I walked beside this wall in downtown Plymouth after an intense thundershower one recent day, these little critters were parading along on the wall. Frankly, they are quite beautiful in their way. Who would have thought......

I am not sure where they were going but, all three were headed purposefully in the same direction. Maybe they were going to a "slugfest?"

I'll enjoy beauty wherever I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment