Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Where to Live, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



Sometimes I whine that I would like to live in a bustling exciting downtown location where I can walk to anything and everything. And then I wake up, get up, look out the window, and see this. I often see him flying around and screeching his distinctive cry but, seldom does he perch so close to the house. Not many downtowns offer the same benefit. (Image captured with a Sony point and shoot through double pane glass window).



And if I need to sit a spell and contemplate the universe and hear the gentle pounding of surf and the screeing cry of gulls instead of the horns of angry drivers or sirens or trucks rattling past at all hours, I can sit here and stare......



.....or, I can just wander down a quiet country lane. I can't do any of this in a big city now, can I? So what if I have to take my own recycle to a central town location and go to the post office to pick up mail - small prices to pay for peace and solitude..................


No comments:

Post a Comment