Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, July 30, 2018

Priscilla Beach Theatre, Priscilla Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I'm always on the lookout for a dramatic sky framing the Priscilla Beach Theatre to give me a good image.



Here it is with a "tilt-shift" effect.



And here with a "zoom-burst" effect. All three suffer the same problem - I didn't focus well enough so the type with the theatre name is too fuzzy.



I think I'll stick with this version I captured three years ago. The search continues.......

Priscilla Beach Theatre's Barn Stage, a 240-seat venue, is in its 81st season and is cited as the oldest summer stock barn theatre still operating in America. The original barn was built in 1875 and much of that structure remains in place today.

2018 Season

"The Last Five Years" in May,
"The Drowsy Chaperone" in June,
"Guys and Dolls" in July,
"Bye, Bye, Birdie" in August,
"Damn Yankees" in September, 
"Dames at Sea" in October.

2019 Season

"Life Could Be A Dream" in May,
"Heathers the Musical" in June,
"Hairspray" in July,
"Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" in August, 
"[Title of Show]" in September,
"Young Frankenstein" in October.

Here's a link to many of my previous blog posts about productions performed there in recent years.



No comments:

Post a Comment