Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Silhouettes, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA


I don't normally think of our beaches in southeastern Massachusetts as tabletop flat stretching way out to sea.  But sometimes, at low tide, with the right light, it sure looks that way.  The above image brought to mind a photo I made a few years ago in South Carolina........

...so I dug through my files and found it from three years ago.  This was either in the Charleston, SC, area or the Hilton Head, SC, area.  Whichever place it was, they both have good flat walking beaches at low tide.


The advantage to good flat walking beaches here in southeastern Massachusetts is that I don't have to drive far or fly in an airplane to visit and enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment