Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Out for a Walk, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

A beautiful sunset isn't just for the fiery reds and oranges -  the subtle blues, pinks, and purples can hold their own. 

This stretch of beach is along the Manomet bluff area.  As a walking man, my daily goal is 10,000 steps - counted for me by the smart phone in my pocket. Most often, I try to walk from my home instead of getting in the car to drive somewhere to walk. This is a nice stretch of walking beach when the tide is low.

This picture is a picture of a picture of the picture of the area I am taking the picture of - thanks to looking over Amy's shoulder at her camera (and her blue fingers).

I often walk by this seemingly-out-of-place-Tuscan-gold-painted garage. Finally, I caught it with just the golden sunset light angle I was waiting for.


No comments:

Post a Comment