Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Trees, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy



I was outside the wall that surrounds the town of Lucca needing to have an image of the wall for another blog post when I stumbled on this great row of trees bordering the footpath that parallels the circumference road on the north side.

It winds around for perhaps a half mile or more.


Whether looking forward or backward, with or without people, it looks pretty cool. I like to see vision in action - the planners knew 30 years ago (50 years ago?) that someday the mature trees would shade a beautiful pathway......

..but I wanted a splash of contrast color so my favorite subject with her new pink hat (Amy) made a perfect contrasting color element..



All that walking and modeling earned her a sit down break on a bench.  Now, if she just had pink sneakers........




No comments:

Post a Comment