Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mid-October in Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Along a gravel road in Manomet, this field slowly takes on a golden hint of fall. Note the long sleeves and long pants in the mild chill of late afternoon.

The last remains of a vibrant garden at this home built in 1886.

I imagine this house will have really good candy to hand out on Halloween - ah, to be a kid again. I remember getting home with all the treats and spreading it out on the floor and trading with my brother and sister for the good stuff, whatever that was - it certainly wasn't the healthful apples that were common back then. And now that I recall, since I was the youngest, I doubt I ended up with all the "good stuff." It's difficult to be a shrewd trader when you're five.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment