Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, December 13, 2021

Long Shadows - Part 1of 2, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

We are still a couple weeks from the Winter Solstice but, the low afternoon sun makes for great long shadows. These first few views are on the Boston Common.

I always enjoy pointing directly into the sun and seeing what I can get photographically. 



As a kid, I was always told, "never point your camera directly into the sun, it'll make you go blind," - nevermind, that was something else. 



Long shadows have always been a favorite. This view is in the Public Garden.

And yes, I think it is grammatically correct to be "on" the Common but, "in" the Garden. I would never say, "in the Common," nor, "on the Garden." I think English is sometimes an odd language.


No comments:

Post a Comment