Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Out and About, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



I had another opportunity to wander about in part of downtown Boston on this late afternoon when I was in town for a meeting. Above, the traditional Chinatown Gate was given to the city by the Taiwanese government in 1982.



I don't know what this sign says but I was fascinated by the strong contrasting colors and the beauty of the text characters.



A black and white rendering of a street scene in Chinatown.



The Edgar Allen Poe statue near the Public Garden not far from where the famous writer was born in 1809.



A cloudy day over the lagoon in the Public Garden.



A curious resident of the Garden.......



....and his even more curious friend. (Actually, they are accustomed to being hand-fed by tourists and may have thought my camera was a large edible). 


No comments:

Post a Comment