Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Walkin' Man Walks, White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



A perfect day for a midday walk at low tide on White Horse Beach (WHB).  The wind was light and the air was unseasonably comfortable.



It seemed like I was the only one there. (View south towards Manomet Point, Flag rock at far left).



Just me, my gull-friend, and the White Horse Rocks.



But turning back north, I encountered some others out enjoying the day. It was so clear, it seemed I could reach out and touch distant Gurnet Point.


These two sisters have been coming to WHB all their lives and were out for a low tide walk, too. 



White Horse Beach at low tide is a beautiful place on the planet - even in the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment