Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lighthouses, Provincetown - Part 3 of 3, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA

Just a short distance from downtown Provincetown, there are three lighthouses, each with their own dramatic storied histories.  They are located in the adjacent Cape Cod National Seashore. They were built in the 1800's and are still operating. I was able to see two of them.

The image above is Long Point Light. It is my favorite from this entire trip. I really like the clean lines and simple elements in the composition. 

Same scene a few seconds later.

Race Point Light.

 Race Point Light after I performed some processing manipulation.

A Herring Cove fisherman with Race Point Light in the background. 

It was a great trip to a great area - Cape Cod is a special place and going in the spring or fall avoids the crowds - I especially like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment