Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Garden, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Yes, it's true, I have a remarkable green thumb.  Here is an example of my favorite crop for this year's growing season. I'm not just another pretty face, ya know..........I got skills.

I am nurturing these little beauties throughout my yard.........

It is the perfect plant: it requires no effort on my part to make it grow, requires no extra watering nor feeding, comes back every year in greater numbers, spreads easily, makes beautiful yellow flowers, can be eaten in salads, and can be made into wine - what other plant offers all that?  I should have been a farmer - not.


No comments:

Post a Comment