Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Getting Older



How many times in life have I said, "I'll do that later?"  Well, guess what?  Later is now.  I think it's that time when I need to stop putting off things "until I'm older."  I am older and like it or not, I have more time behind me than in front of me.  What are those things that I've deferred that need to be revisited?  What would I do differently if I knew that the end was coming soon on a specific date?

Whatever those things are, I do know that if I don't stay fit and keep walking, one day when I go to the favorite old people's shopping store (you can guess which one I mean) I might encounter the scene in this photo. Then what will I do if I can't walk on my own two feet?



No comments:

Post a Comment