Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Sights, Bourne, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA

The windmill at Aptuxet Trading Post. (For the technical folks, I used the "Twirl" feature in Photoshop Elements to create this effect.)

The marina at Monumet Beach, all packed up for the winter.

In Monumet Beach, a train track of yesteryear. (I used the "Lighting Effects" feature in Photoshop Elements to modify this image).

In Pocasset, a great blue heron with no people nearby to bother him/her.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing, I really like your style. I go to Cape Cod every summer, I love it there. I am actually looking up Cape Cod rentals right now, getting ready for next summer. I can't wait. Thanks so much for sharing Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,

    Thanks for your comments! If you click on the Labels that say Cape Cod in the right-hand column of my blog you will find lots more from the Cape.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures! I took some pictures of my own when I had a Cape Cod rental for a week. It is such a beautiful area and I love visiting there. My family and I always find something new and fun to do each year. Thanks for sharing, awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete