Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Downtown and the Harbor, Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA

 
Falmouth is located in the southwest corner of Cape Cod. Katherine Lee Bates, who wrote the lyrics to "America the Beautiful," called Falmouth home. The downtown area is a nice place for a stroll and features small shops and restaurants.
 
Long shadows at midday - definetly fall weather.

There is a big and bustling harbor with lots of very white boats.  It seems to me that Americans tend to like white boats.  Boats in other countries I've visited often seem more colorful.  I wonder if that is an accurate observation?

Still a large number of boats in the water. 
 


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your blog very much. My husband and I enjoyed many vacations on the cape over the years. Falmouth has always held a special place in my heart. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it. Joe

      Delete