Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Country Roads, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

I find small rural lanes and roads to be restful on the eye and mind. This is one of my favorite unpaved country roads in southeast Massachusetts.

And this is one of my favorite paved country roads in southeast Massachusetts. It is unfortunate that the highway folks felt a need to paint a divider line on this one.  I could photoshop it out?

There - I feel better. If reality doesn't suit me I can sometimes alter it - I also straightened the left vertical edge of the barn - ah, the magic of post-processing.

3 comments:

  1. Joe you are living the life my friend. Very impressive pictures you have taken. I can't wait to retire but I still have couple more years to go. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward Hopper painted telephone poles without wires strung between them in some of his paintings. Good for you for removing the yellow line... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to take out the wires too but that was far too tedious for me.

      Delete