Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, July 23, 2012

Beach Art?

I walk for exercise and the sheer pleasure of movement. I most enjoy walking along a flat beach at low tide. In all my miles of walking, I've learned an important rule: never, ever, ever, walk through someone else's sand art.  Whether it's writing, drawing, sculpting, or castle building - whether by a young person or old - whether it's "good" art or "bad" art - do not, I repeat, DO NOT walk through someone else's sand art. Believe me, my plea that I wasn't paying attention was not an acceptable excuse for a crying child and an upset parent. Lesson learned - the hard way.

3 comments:

  1. You're not shaving in the dark or sleeping in a hole in the road, are you? :)

    Anonymous in Sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this very much,It's beautiful.
    beach art

    ReplyDelete