Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Window Boxes, Charleston, South Carolina, USA


In just a two-hour walk around the streets "South of Broad," the following window boxes were observed in all their blazing glory.  These boxes all hang right over the sidewalk, no shrubs, yards or other obstacles between you and enjoyment. I don't know what any of them are called except pretty.  Flowers in February - still a disorienting sight when I expect winter, cold, and snow this time of year. Charleston is one fine city.












3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the flowers this morning...splendid view from my desk.
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to send a link to your blog to a friend of mine in California, who thinks spring begins there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm that friend. Not sure I said it starts here, but it is here. Love
    your beautiful photos and fine blog.

    ReplyDelete