Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mike's Bikes, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA


I have driven past Mike's Bikes more than fifty times in the past two months, each time observing the vivid colors and linear arrangement but - I was not able to stop for one reason or another.  I finally stopped with just a few days remaining before I left South Carolina.









Nice place, cool bikes, friendly people.



3 comments:

  1. Nice...you can make a lovely story out of day-to-day stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled on to your blog via charleston daily photo. My family has been here 200+ years. You did our girl justice and I learned a few things too. Safe journey!

    ReplyDelete