Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sunrise, Provincetown Harbor, Provincetown, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA



Slug that I am, I didn't make it downtown to the wharf for sunrise with Amy's group but, I did walk out of the hotel onto the beach. This is sunrise the next morning after the wet trek to Race Point Light which I blogged about last. A ten-foot low tide makes a wide sand flat. The light was magical.



With the tide way out, I was able to wander out onto the wet sand for the added reflections.



There were also some clouds to make it even more interesting........



.....and a couple random cooperative birds put the icing on the cake.  Life is good at the end of the world in Provincetown, Massachusetts.


No comments:

Post a Comment