Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Back Bay, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



Back Bay is one of Boston's neighborhoods and is known for the rows of Victorian brownstones that line it's long and straight streets.



The dogwoods are in bloom on this visit.






The green mall on Commonwealth Avenue makes a great place to walk or rest on a park bench.


Phillis Wheatly is one of the subjects in the Boston Women's Memorial on the Commonwealth Avenue mall. She published a book of poems in 1773 marking the first book published by an African writer in America.



I think he is a professional dog walker - either that or he has too many dogs.



Newbury Street features many commercial businesses and restaurants on the street level,......



....many of which are sporting spring flowers.



I like any restaurant that uses my name.



This was an experiment with a vertical panorama in order to get the entire height of the church. A lot of distortion but I got the entire building in the frame.



I'm not sure whether the Hatch Shell is part of the Back Bay or Beacon Hill neighborhood but, I've included it here.



A high school big band exhibition was ongoing as I passed through. There is always something interesting to do or see in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment