Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Great White Shark Attack, White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



It is said that prudence is the better part of valor. I went down to White Horse Beach to see what was happening after the town prudently closed the beach to swimming following the recent shark attack nearby off Manomet Point and, lo and behold.........



..... after waiting just a few short minutes, darned if I didn't see a Great White Shark right there hopping up the boat access road at White Horse Beach - who would have thought.........I didn't know they could use their fins and tail to hop like that. You learn something new every day. I did think he would have been bigger though. Maybe this was just a juvenile scouting future meal locations. (My invisibility cloak protected me from being seen and kept me out of harm's way - safety first is my motto).


No comments:

Post a Comment