Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, February 8, 2014

A New Day Dawning, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Clouds like this in the morning usually mean tropical downpours later in the day.

But for now, the morning is fresh and clean as viewed from the Omni Hotel in Puerto Aventuras.

Nearby, a pelican hangs out at the marina. I'm not sure why but, the pelican eye reminds me of turkey.

And I had never noticed the dagger point on a pelican's beak before. The striking pattern of their feathers is also pretty interesting.

Sunset at the pool. Both Villas del Mar and Porto Bello Gran Marina have used large boulders as part of the pool design - random boulders sitting there at the water's edge - like they dropped from the sky.


1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Joe!
    In searching for an especially great photo of a new day dawning, I came upon your pic of Puerto Aventuras. Would you give me permission to share it on my Etiquette of Kindness Facebook page, please? I'd like to use it, once, to greet folks for the New Year.
    Thanks for considering -- Suzanne-Marie English suzanne-marie@etiquetteofkindness.com

    ReplyDelete