Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Swan Family, Bartlett Pond, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

It is not often I get them all to line up just so - now if I could just get them to all turn their heads the same way at the same time.......

The young ones are pedaling furiously to catch up with mama (or daddy) swan.


This is not a friendly smiling gesture by papa swan. I don't understand his thinking - he swims over to me where I'm sitting passively and then honks and hisses and snaps because I'm too close. It's like the old "come closer, no, go away" game than young lovers play.

Here's what the scene looked like, photo courtesy of Amy Davies, founder and chief executive of the Plymouth Digital Photographers Club in Plymouth, Massachusetts.


No comments:

Post a Comment