Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Warm, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico


Anywhere I can sit out on my patio in a t-shirt and shorts and wait for the sunrise is the right temperature/climate for me!


An early morning swim on the first day in town.  Water temperature average this time of year is 78 degrees Fahrenheit. And yes, I sometimes swim with sunglasses and a hat on my head.  I'm at that age when I can do what I darn well please regardless of the dork factor. (Photo courtesy: Amy Davies.  iPhone with Snapseed processing).

Our next door neighbor has this odd cupola on his house.  It looks quite nice in the late afternoon light before a few thunderstorms rolled in with a warm, drenching rainfall.

This panorama is at sunset at the north end of town.  Storm clouds are building and heading this direction. Click on it to view in full size.



No comments:

Post a Comment