Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, June 18, 2012

Public Speaker Training, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA


Conquer that fear of public speaking early in life!!  Fear of public speaking, also known as glossophobia, is one of the most widespread phobias among humans. I speculate that whomever built this treefort for his/her kid(s) is a frequent public speaker (perhaps even a fearful one) and wants his offspring to gain comfort early in life - a platform from which to practice speaking to an audience gathered below.


3 comments:

  1. Or a training post for hot oil pouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's an idea I didn't consider. You must be reading too much medieval history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I'm enjoying your wit and your photographs. Maybe if I'd had a tree platform like the one featured on your blog I'd have been able to cure my fear of public speaking. I'm a fellow baby boomer and I think we might have some things in common, although I've never guided an airplane safely down. I hope you'll visit me sometime at Chubby Chatterbox where I write about Art, Humor and Nostalgia. If you do, I hope you'll take a moment to press the Join button and I'll return the favor. Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you sometime.

    Chubby Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete