Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Cat's Perspective, Massachusetts, USA

If you could hear a cat's thoughts, they might sound something like this:

"Wow, it sure is nice out today, I love writhing on this rock, I wish that red-wing blackbird would stop dive-bombing and squawking at me though, it's very annoying, I think I'll go inside and take a nap........"

 
".......... I sure do like napping in the sun, but, darn it,  it's a little too warm today  - I'd better go to one of my cool-down places........"

" .........aahhhhh, the human's desk with the glass top is perfect............."

"....... except it's way too hard and I can't quite get comfortable........"

".....and now the sun is creeping closer, it's already making my paws hot........"

".....maybe I just better relax and hope it gets better......"

".....arrrrgh, it's just too hot and bright - I gotta get away from here.......where's that human that I like?......" 

"....... I think I'll just go hug her, she's nice and cuddly and that always makes me feel better."

1 comment: