Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Anti-vaxers vs. Vaxers, Boston Common, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



I didn't know prior to this visit to Boston about the protest and counter-protest, by vaxers and anti-vaxers, that I would encounter.  

Each group had stuff:

This group - flags.



This group - musical instruments.



This group - bicycles.



This group - riot shields.



This group - billy clubs and zip-tie handcuffs. 



This man's tactic seemed to be to taunt the police. I'm not sure what that had to do with vaxing or not.

Back in my day 50+ years ago, tear gas and beatings were common - not so today.

I guess a good time was had by all..........It was a beautiful fall day in Boston and I was glad to be outside and alive to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment