Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunflowers, Tangerini's Farm, Millis, Massachusetts, USA



It's been about a month since my first visit to the Tangerini Farm sunflower field and wow, am I glad I went back.



There were even more flowers, taller, and more bees enjoying the treats.



It's an unusual situation to be among so many bees actively gathering pollen.



If you walk to the end of the field rows......



.....you will find dozens of hive boxes where the bees call home.



I didn't mind them and they didn't seem to mind me.



And there are thousands of them buzzing around.



It was a beautiful summer afternoon to visit.























And not everything is yellow.



It's a pretty special special place to wander a while on a stunning New England summer day.


No comments:

Post a Comment