Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, April 2, 2021

Out and About, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



It was another 14,000+ step count day wandering in downtown Boston. It was springtime warm and most of the time I carried instead of wearing my coat - bad planning on my part.



Though bikes are not allowed on the Common pathways, this rider did make for a pleasing additional photographic element along with the pedestrians. (Astute regulars to this blog will note I really like this particular intersection of six paths on the Common).



On Commonwealth Avenue Mall, a couple out for a stroll from a dog's eye view.



A view east on Commonwealth Avenue.


Random architecture along Commonwealth Avenue.



Ditto.



Over on Newbury Street, the shoppers/gazers were out in force. Maybe I'm just an old man but, how can pre-ripped clothing be stylish? I don't get it. Back in my day, bell-bottoms wider than my entire shoe were the style - now that was way cool..........



Old and new - the Park Street Church, cornerstone laid in 1809 - heading back to Post Office Square and the drive home after another special day in a world great city.


No comments:

Post a Comment