Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Cold and Windy, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



Yes, it was cold. About 20 degrees F with the wind chill. I only lasted about 9,000 steps out and about in it for a couple hours. (But a great result of the outing was this image - one of my favorites ever!) It's not that I wasn't prepared........



......clearly I was.......



.....as were these folks on the bridge in the Public Garden.



And this outfit in Downtown Crossing looked effective.



The Paramount Theatre in Downtown Crossing/Theatre District is still dark due to the pandemic but, they light it up anyway. I like that optimism.



Old world architecture on the Boston Opera House.



Imagine winters here in the 1600's - no thank you - I am too much a wimp.



Cold and empty office buildings - but great lines and angles and light and reflections.



A well-placed advertisement says it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment