Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, November 13, 2020

State House, Downtown, Boston, Massachusetts, USA



I just happened to be in downtown Boston when the U.S. presidential election results were announced. Spontaneous celebrations and screaming and horn-honking broke out on and around the Boston Common and surrounding areas - including the Massachusetts State House which borders the north side of the Common.



Demonstrators for both sides came out to scream and wave at each other - mostly scream.



Impassioned speeches were made by many at the event.



As voices became more heated, the Boston Police bicycle brigade showed up to set a line and ensure the folks didn't get too rowdy.



As the police line formed and strengthened, I found myself on the wrong side of it. I think it was because of my old man invisibility cloak they just didn't see me and push me back.


No comments:

Post a Comment