Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Plymouth Harbor, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA




Seems early in the season for sunflowers but, I'll take 'em when I get 'em. This group was in the yard of a bed and breakfast establishment near the waterfront and harbor area of Plymouth.



And just around the corner and south of the Plymouth Rock I walked to the Safe Harbor Marina (formerly Brewer's). They offer 100+ floating docks and all the other amenities of a first-class marina.



Seeing all these beautiful boats on a perfect summer day makes me dream of having one. Except I don't know much about boats other than riding in one. I've heard said they are "a hole in the water into which you pour money."



If one motor is enough, I imagine two must be even better. In the immortal words of Tim the Toolman Taylor, "More Power!" (From a popular sitcom in the 1990's - "Home Improvement.")



Sibling rivalry?



They sure look inviting on this warm summer's day - to go bounding through the water at high speed with the wind in my face and the sun on my back.



And just a bit further south is the Plymouth Yacht Club property.  Ah, Plymouth, "America's Hometown," - it truly has it all, offered up with seasonal variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment