Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, July 5, 2020

A Few Favorite Pictures from "Guys and Dolls," Priscilla Beach Theatre, Priscilla Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA




Since the performing arts seasons are all delayed this year due to the pandemic, I thought it would be fun to go through my thousands of images and pick just a few from each production and re-publish them. It was difficult to narrow down the choice to just a few - I picked ones that spoke to me personally - they may or may not be representative of the show or the lead roles - they are just images that warm my heart and bring back fond memories of the production - I am first and foremost, a fan of these performances, my role as a photographer is a distant second.

I hope you enjoy them, too.
























As performed at Priscilla Beach Theatre in July 2018. Click on that date to see the original posts. Produced by Bob and Sandy Malone, Directed by Ron Fassler, Production Manager Joshua Patino, Music Director Chris Ricci.


No comments:

Post a Comment