Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Live Theatre Photography, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I have published thousands of posts over the past decade seen by readers all over the world, many about live theatre events at my local Priscilla Beach Theatre. Those of you who have followed this website over the years know that I have quite a passion for both live theatre and live theatre photography. To celebrate and recognize that fondness, I have created a new website that locates many of the posts about my theatrical experiences in one concise location.

I hope you will visit this new site, enjoy it, sign up for email receipt, and add it to your favorites. Click on the following link to visit: Live Theatre Photography

I haven't posted anything new recently to it and I don't expect to until theatre season ramps up here in May. Of course, if I get a call from Boston, or New York, or London, or Paris, or Milan, or elsewhere needing my services and keen eye and experience, I'll be off on that adventure. If you know anyone looking, send them my link : Live Theatre Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment