Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Manomet Critters, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I am neither a supporter nor proponent of defacing public signs or property but, I sure do agree with the message on this one.



I saw her through a dirty window and I'm not sure what she is eating but, she is standing in a thicket of poison ivy, a place I do not go.



This Great Blue Heron is nearby in a more civilized area - if squishy dark mud can be called that.



He was not happy upon seeing me watching and took flight immediately.



The goldfinch dinner party however, continued regardless of  my watchful eye. Fattening up for the trip south is higher priority than concern over human spectators, plus, I was the host of the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment