Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, February 23, 2019

A Beautiful Spot on Planet Earth, White Horse Beach, Priscilla Beach, Manomet Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



White Horse Beach and Priscilla Beach, low tide on a mid-winter day.

I have set foot on many beaches in my lifetime. (I'm not sure why I feel such a pull to them since I don't swim well and my pasty white skin burns easily, nevertheless......). In North America - on the United States east coast from Maine down to Florida and on the west coast from Alaska down to California and the Hawaiian islands. In Central America - on Mexico's east and west coasts, and in Costa Rica. In the Caribbean - on the Virgin Islands and Bahamas. In South America - in Ecuador. In the Pacific Islands - on Tahiti and Moorea and New Zealand. In Europe - on England, Wales, Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy.

Each has its own special beauty and majesty but, to me, none is significantly more beautiful and wonderful than right here at home in Manomet - White Horse, Priscilla, and Manomet Beaches.

I am lucky to call it home.



Manomet Beach.



And as if spectacular beaches weren't enough, just 1500 feet from the shoreline is the iconic Priscilla Beach Theatre. It just can't get much more perfect than this.

Life willing, I think I'll stay a while longer...................


No comments:

Post a Comment